iON is always on the lookout for talented individuals who excel at their craft.
Tell us about yourself to be added to our contractor placement or iON Team candidates list.
Senior Account Manager Go Back
iON United has been protecting the brands you know since 2003. A privately owned, full-service IT security assessor, integrator, IT infrastructure support and management facilitator that has emerged into one of the most trusted names in network security in Western Canada. Recognized by Profit Magazine as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, iON continues to build and support a customer community on the leading edge of technology. iON’s commitment to cultivating a culture of performance and accountability has earned a renowned reputation and continues to attract Canada’s best talent while working alongside the nation’s top clients.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Senior Account Manager, (SAM), will be responsible for delivering sales results against corporately defined targets. The SAM will be responsible for a defined list of existing customers along with a list of identified prospects across their territory. The SAM will sell across all three iON solution pillars; Technology, Services and Employment and be expected to meet or exceed minimum sales targets in all three areas. To facilitate the execution against target, the SAM will be expected to create and maintain client relationships across functional, operational and executive contacts. The SAM will work closely with internal iON stakeholders specific to a wide array of security recommendations specific to each customer. The iON sales environment is fast paced and high-touch with an always-on approach to client satisfaction.
*This position is available in Calgary or Edmonton*
- Achievement of both revenue and margin targets across Technology, Services and Employment
- Creation and execution of account plans
- Maintain a very high frequency of client contact, funnel management and activity management reporting
- Accuracy in sales forecasting – by week, month and quarter
- Creation of customer proposals and presentation material
- Quarterback and participate in the iON response to RFx opportunities
- Deliver quality solution presentations to clients
- Actively engage with iON’s technology partners and strategic alliances
- Maintain minimum levels of sales/technical certifications
Skills and Qualifications
- Post Secondary diploma or degree
- 10+ years of senior account management experience
- 5+ years of network/cyber security sales experience
- Ability to identify with a broad range of major account/enterprise contacts across western Canada
- Working knowledge and experience with SalesForce.com
- Intermediate to advanced capabilities in Microsoft Excel
- Formal training/certification in accredited sales, account management and account planning disciplines are preferred
- Limited travel may be required in the execution of this role
- Attention to detail, professional communication skills, exemplary written and presentation skills are a must