iON is always on the lookout for talented individuals who excel at their craft.
Tell us about yourself to be added to our contractor placement or iON Team candidates list.
Marketing Program Specialist Go Back
iON United Inc. is one of Canada’s most trusted cybersecurity solution providers. Founded in 2003, our experienced team delivers best-in-class advisory, technology, and managed services for securing IT, OT, and cloud environments. With consecutive year-over-year growth, we foster meaningful relationships through meaningful work by helping organizations make informed risk management decisions. Recognized for growth by Canadian Business magazine six times and The Globe and Mail in 2021, we continue to build and support a customer community on the leading edge of technology. Cultivating a culture of performance and accountability has earned us a renowned reputation and continues to attract Canada’s best talent to work alongside the nation’s top clients. Our focus on cybersecurity allows the organizations we partner with to maintain their focus on growing their business, We Protect the Brands You Know.™
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative Marketing Program Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will develop, execute, and optimize B2B marketing programs and play a key role in lead generation to achieve iON’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and expand revenue with existing customers
- Collaborating with external vendor partners to develop and track multi-channel campaigns, including the management of digital marketing campaigns and in-person events
- Developing and executing a social media plan that involves actively engaging with online communities such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram and industry forums
- Enabling sales with the writing and development of collateral, management of swag and event management
- Developing and scaling online channels such as paid social, SEO, SEM and assisting with the organization’s website content and postings
- Liaising with senior leadership, sales, technical teams, and vendor partners to ensure campaigns are communicated, executed effectively, and expectations are met
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing, Communications or Business, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience working with others at all levels and leading cross-functional initiatives with external vendors and agencies
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and deliver on multiple concurrent work items with varying levels of effort, value, and lead time
- Knowledge and experience working with marketing automation technology, content management systems and social media platforms
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- iON has a mandatory vaccination policy for new employees and contingent workers that requires you to be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine against COVID-19.
- As a requirement of this position the successful candidate must satisfy and receive clear results for a Criminal Record Check.