iON is always on the lookout for talented individuals who excel at their craft.
Tell us about yourself to be added to our contractor placement or iON Team candidates list.
Senior Account Manager Go Back
iON United Inc. is one of Canada’s most trusted cybersecurity solution providers. Founded in 2003, our experienced team delivers best-in-class advisory, technology, and managed services for securing IT, OT, and cloud environments. With consecutive year-over-year growth, we foster meaningful relationships through meaningful work by helping organizations make informed risk management decisions. Recognized for growth by Canadian Business magazine six times and The Globe and Mail in 2021, we continue to build and support a customer community on the leading edge of technology. Cultivating a culture of performance and accountability has earned us a renowned reputation and continues to attract Canada’s best talent to work alongside the nation’s top clients. Our focus on cybersecurity allows the organizations we partner with to maintain their focus on growing their business, We Protect the Brands You Know.™
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Senior Account Manager, (SAM), will be responsible for delivering sales results against corporately defined targets. The SAM will be responsible for a defined list of existing customers along with a list of identified prospects across their territory. The SAM will sell across all three iON solution pillars; Technology, Services and Employment and be expected to meet or exceed minimum sales targets in all three areas. To facilitate the execution against target, the SAM will be expected to create and maintain client relationships across functional, operational and executive contacts. The SAM will work closely with internal iON stakeholders specific to a wide array of security recommendations specific to each customer. The iON sales environment is fast paced and high-touch with an always-on approach to client satisfaction.
- Achievement of both revenue and margin targets across Technology, Services and Employment
- Creation and execution of account plans
- Maintain a very high frequency of client contact, funnel management and activity management reporting
- Accuracy in sales forecasting – by week, month and quarter
- Creation of customer proposals and presentation material
- Quarterback and participate in the iON response to RFx opportunities
- Deliver quality solution presentations to clients
- Actively engage with iON’s technology partners and strategic alliances
- Maintain minimum levels of sales/technical certifications
Skills and Qualifications
- Post secondary diploma or degree
- 10+ years of senior account management experience
- 5+ years of network/cyber security sales experience
- Ability to identify with a broad range of major account/enterprise contacts across western Canada
- Working knowledge and experience with Salesforce
- Intermediate to advanced capabilities in Microsoft Excel
- Formal training/certification in accredited sales, account management and account planning disciplines are preferred
- Limited travel may be required in the execution of this role
- Attention to detail, professional communication skills, exemplary written and presentation skills are a must
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- iON has a mandatory vaccination policy for new employees and contingent workers that requires you to be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine against COVID-19.
- As a requirement of this position the successful candidate must satisfy and receive clear results for a Criminal Record Check.