iON is always on the lookout for talented individuals who excel at their craft.
Tell us about yourself to be added to our contractor placement or iON Team candidates list.
Customer Success Representative Go Back
iON United Inc. is one of Canada’s most trusted cybersecurity solution providers. Founded in 2003, our experienced team delivers best-in-class advisory, technology, and managed services for securing IT, OT, and cloud environments. With consecutive year-over-year growth, we foster meaningful relationships through meaningful work by helping organizations make informed risk management decisions. Recognized for growth by Canadian Business magazine six times and The Globe and Mail in 2021, we continue to build and support a customer community on the leading edge of technology. Cultivating a culture of performance and accountability has earned us a renowned reputation and continues to attract Canada’s best talent to work alongside the nation’s top clients. Our focus on cybersecurity allows the organizations we partner with to maintain their focus on growing their business, We Protect the Brands You Know.™
We are seeking a highly motivated Customer Success Representative (“CSR”) to join our team. Reporting to the Sales Director, the CSR will develop and maintain long-term business relationships by serving as an internal advocate, and customer liaison. The CSR is responsible for improving customer retention and increase upsells or referrals by ensuring customer satisfaction. Your duties include responding to customer inquiries, working with our vendors to negotiate pricing, managing customer accounts, and resolving internal/external customer issues. We are seeking a driven professional to discover the root cause of a problem, quickly analyze potential solutions, and make clear and informed recommendations. The ideal candidate will demonstrate superb communication, organization, and time management skills, and be able to effectively handle a set of diverse and complex problems at the same time.
- Prepare and deliver procurement and services quotes in conjunction with Account Managers while verifying accuracy, terminology, and specifications
- Lead, facilitate and assist in transacting all renewal activities with all customers
- Preparation of renewal quotes for all accounts, proactively identifying refresh, cross-sell/upsell, and upgrade opportunities well before renewal is due
- Liaison with select customer house accounts to ensure continuity within our smaller organizations where no Account Manager is named
- Document customer updates within Salesforce specific to all procurement and some services opportunities
- Support the sales team relative to the timely distribution of information, quotations, and confirmations to customers
- Attend client meetings with the extended iON sales/support team as required, occasionally leading and presenting to a customer/vendor on behalf of the Account Manager as necessary.
- Attend internal/external team meetings as required
- Register deals with distribution and direct vendor partners to maximize discount potential
- Identify and negotiate additional discounts and extended terms as required
- Register and become familiar/proficient with distribution and vendor portals
- Receive and review supplier quotes and ensure accuracy, terminology, and specifications
- Prepare weekly and monthly activity reporting as required
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests
- Provide out-of-office coverage for team members
- Maintain sales certificates for top manufacturer solutions
- Identify and manage non-domestic procurement opportunities to understand and effectively document tax, shipment or insurance obligations and risk
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about all areas of the sales cycle; quote builds, order status, changes, cancellations, etc.
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other issues that may arise
- Prepare invoicing for procurement opportunities. Coordinate delivery and reporting of the same with the iON finance team as required
- Prepare, maintain, and review procurement reports and price lists
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential suppliers
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders
- Maintain knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting purchases, and provide information about these rules to organization staff members and to vendors
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Achieve quarterly KPI objectives as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of proven experience working in a customer facing environment and experience building strong customer relationships
- Sales Support experience in the IT Industry would be an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with high attention to detail is required
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to spot opportunities to grow usage of our services or upsell procurement opportunities
- Ability to utilize understanding of customer structure, strategy, and trends to identify growth opportunities
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Prioritize work and tasks effectively to achieve best customer outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field is preferred, but not required
- This position is primarily a remote work from home position, with occasional in office presence required. This position will support the Pacific Time Zone (PST). This position does not have any direct reports.
- iON has a mandatory vaccination policy for new employees and contingent workers that requires you to be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine against COVID-19.
- As a requirement of this position the successful candidate must satisfy and receive clear results for a Criminal Record Check.