iON is always on the lookout for talented individuals who excel at their craft.
Tell us about yourself to be added to our contractor placement or iON Team candidates list.
Contract Management Specialist Go Back
iON’s Contract Management Specialist is a key part of the iON team, responsible for reviewing procurement and professional services contracts with customers, contractors and vendors. The successful candidate will provide contract expertise, business acumen and customer service skills as a member of a team delivering cyber security products and services to our customers.
The Contract Management Specialist will be involved in reviewing and maintaining Governing Agreements, Statements of Work and general contracts for all of iON’s procurement, employment and professional services. As a Contract Management Specialist, you will use your experience and knowledge in the context of our customers’ business requirements to provide an exceptional level of service, helping them to benefit from our solutions and improve their overall customer satisfaction. You will have the opportunity to work with diverse customer environments ranging from mid-size organizations to large enterprise environments. You will be a part of a dynamic team that uses expert cyber security knowledge to solve the problems of our varied customers and help ensure their security.
- Contract review for compliance with iON’s policies and contracting guidelines
- Maintaining accurate records of all Governing Agreements, Statements for Work, and Non-Disclosure Agreements for iON customers, contractors and vendors
- Maintaining records within iON policies utilizing digital and physical filing systems and iON technological tools as required
- Update all contractual changes in internal systems
- Scan all relevant contractual data into internal systems
- Assist internal teams, customers, contractors and vendors with settlement and reconciliation questions
- Work with the iON sales team, services team and finance team to complete Non-Disclosure Agreements, Governing Agreements and Statements of Work within specified time frames
- Other duties as assigned
Professional Qualifications and Expertise:
- 5 years previous demonstrable experience in the same or similar role
- Customer Service experience considered an asset – we love our customers
- Experience in IT contracting, more specifically in cyber/network security
- Experience negotiating contracts from the seller side
- Experience building a contract management system an asset
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Background check
- Understanding of both legal terminology and IT jargon
- Ability to multi-task, and to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively in a very fast paced environment
- Proficient in Excel, MS Word, Outlook and SharePoint
- Experience working with SalesForce
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work well under time constraints with a sense of urgency while maintaining a strong attention to detail